Sport Psychology Guides For Footballers
Sport Psychology Guide Bundle
This bundle includes the following seven guides at a heavily discounted rate;
- Managing Emotions and Anxiety for Footballers
- Enhancing Assertive Behaviours for Footballers
- Improving Confidence and Self-Esteem for Footballers
- Self Talk for Footballers
- Improving Concentration for Footballers
- Creating a Training and Match Day Routine for Footballers
- Goal Setting for Footballers
Oisín Seager is the founder of Seager Coaching, a platform that was created to provide high quality football and sport science information to the public to help them improve their performance as athletes.
Oisín Seager is a football performance coach that specialises in guiding, coaching and supporting athletes to become a better version of themselves by developing their technical, tactical and physical skills. When developing these skills, Oisín uses education and an underpinning of sport psychology to maximize gains and provide the athlete with life long changes rather than a "quick fix".
Oisín holds a UEFA A licence, a BSc in Sports Coaching and Performance and a MSc in Applied Sport and Exercise Psychology. He has a vast amount of experience coaching across all groups and ability levels. Oisín has previously coached at grassroots,college and academy level in England and Ireland. He is currently the Lead Youth Development Phase Coach (U13s-U16s) and U18s assistant coach with Southend United Football Club.