Assertiveness in football can be essential to success, although it is something which can be viewed as negative due to misconceptions about what it actually is. Enhancing your assertiveness, both with your teammates and opposition players, and both verbally and physically can positively influence not just your performance, but your teammate's performance as well.
This guide covers;
- What is it to be “assertive”?
- How assertiveness differs from being “aggressive”.
- How to display assertiveness – both verbally and
- Why it is important to have assertive individuals in a team.
- How to be assertive to the opponents in a game situation.
*All guides are in a PDF format.